With the newest releases of iOS 11 and also macOS High Sierra 10.13 becoming a very cool and latest feature for the Notes App. And by these features, now you can easily create tables in Apple Notes. It is useful when paragraphs and list don’t even cut it.
If you haven’t used the table feature or don’t about much; about their uses and many more then you don’t need to worry, we provide you few simple and easy steps which can help you in solving and also how to use Tables in Apple notes. The steps are discussing below:
Steps to Adding Tables in Apple Notes
- Launch the Notes app on iPhone, Mac or iPad.
- Choose Existing note or Create a new note.
- On the toolbar, click on the Table tab.
- Else for Mac, choose Format. Click on Table option.
After completing the process, it will show you a basic table with almost two rows and also two columns. Now, you can start typing your data in the cells.
However, the table feature doesn’t stop here. Now you can easily manage rows and columns, rearrange all cells and apply to format.
Working with tables in Apple Notes on iPhone or iPad
To Remove or Add Rows or Columns on iPhone or iPad
- Click any cell in the table.
- Click on Handle matching to row or column.
- Alternatively, a handle menu pop-up on your screen, click on “Selection” option.
To Choose Multiple Cells in a Table
- Click inside a cell; you want to select.
- When a pop-up on the screen, Choose a Select
- Then, cells will be highlighted.
- By using the circles on your screen corners, drag respite of the cells to select them.
- You can easily do this for all cells in a column, row, or with the whole table.
Format the Text inside a Cell
- Press the cell; you want to format.
- Choose “Select” or “Select” All option.
- Alternatively, under the menu, click on the text tab, to apply bold, italic, underline or to direct strike through to the selected text.
Convert Text inside a Table to Plain Text in the Note
- Click inside one of the cells of the table.
- Click on Table tab in the toolbar.
- A pop-up menu will appear on the screen, click on Convert to Text option.
To Rearrange Rows or Columns
- Click on primary cell, to move the row or columns.
- Once the row or columns highlighted, then drag it to a new location.